- Learns to assemble electronics according to product specifications.
- Follows Visual Aids to put together Mechanical and Electronic devices.
- Using hand and power tools and other assembly equipment.
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are accurately and effectively manufactured.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly area.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work.
Interfaces: Inter-company personnel
People Managed: None
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions
of the job.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under immediate supervision.
Impact of Error: Direct impact on product quality.
- Learns knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- High School diploma and or GED or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
For consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to Shaun.McGahey@imscorp-us.com.