- Performs any combination of the following tasks to inspect printed circuit boards, electro-mechanical sub-assemblies, parts and products:
- May utilize various gauges to verify conformance to specified dimensions.
- Measure critical dimensions of fabricated parts.
- Examines PCB circuitry to detect defects, review test data and quality documents.
- May verify component markings to manufacturer’s data sheets.
- Verifies compliance with prints, schematics and assembly documentation.
- Accepts and or rejects product and documenting the results.
- Ensures that the revision level is correct, that Engineering Changes have been implemented as required and that Vendors, Customers have provided the correct material and documentation.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly area.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work.
Interfaces: Inter-company personnel, Customers and Vendors
People Managed: None
Decisions: Under minimal supervision, works alone or as part of a team making recommendations and decisions in support of ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction.
Impact of Error: Direct impact on product quality.
Ability to read and intrepid fabricated PCB and electrical/mechanical drawings.
Ability to read and intrepid material specifications and data sheets.
Completion of Inspection reports, ability to read and interpret prints, schematics, and other product documentation as provided.
Good communications both written and verbal.
High School diploma and or GED or equivalent work experience.
1 to 5 years Work experience.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.