INTELLIGENT MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS is hiring a Production Supervisor, Night Shift.
IMS is just that – the intelligent solution to our clients’ unique PCBA contract manufacturing needs. New Hampshire-based since 2005 with a team of leaders and employees who have worked together for almost 25 years. IMS provides an exceptional electronics contract manufacturing experience in a quick turn, high mix, low to medium volume world.
In this position you are responsible for fulfilling production requirements. You will supervise a team of employees in the post-SMT area that perform electronic hand assembly operations (thru-hole board assembly, SMT and thru-hole soldering and rework), inspection, production test and box build activities.
- Coordinate activities involved in the production of cable, electronic board and system level assemblies
- Communicate expectations, plan production and assign resources to meet schedule requirements and monitor results
- Mentor and provide guidance to team leaders
- Ensure prescribed production procedures are properly implemented and followed
- Ensure personnel are properly trained for the work to which they are assigned
- Engineering Change and Manufacturing Deviation implementation as required
- Adjust to production schedule changes
- Identify and recommend process and procedure improvements
- Monitor and ongoing assessments of employees’ performance. Complete annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring preventive maintenance schedule is followed and maintenance is completed and logged
- Maintains the work area in a clean, neat and orderly manner
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to use computer-based applications such as ERP, Microsoft Office, Unicam and other systems.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610; certification preferred.
- Organized and high attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of the electronics components.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Sense of urgency.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Five (5) years of experience in the electronics industry and 3 years leading a team.