- Performs incoming inspections, creates quality assurance models for analysis of data related to test, raw materials, in process and finished product quality metrics.
- Helps maintain Quality Records.
- Collects, analyzes and reports Quality data.
- Performs ISO9000 audits.
- Maintains program and records for AS9102 First Article Inspection
Interfaces: Inter-company personnel
People Managed: 0
Decisions: Works alone or as part of a team making recommendations and decisions in support of ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction.
Impact of Error: Direct impact on product quality.
- Requires good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus. Must be familiar with data collection and analysis.
- Completion of Inspection reports, ability to read and interpret prints, schematics, and other product documentation as provided.
- Working knowledge of ISO9000 and AS9102
- Good communications both written and verbal.
Requires an Associate degree or equivalent experience
2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.