- Learns the set up and the operation of production machine with established procedures and guidelines.
- Reads and interprets Visual Aids and diagrams to select position and secure machinery.
- Learns to adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are accurately and effectively manufactured.
- Inspect components to ensure that the machines placed the correct value part in the appropriate location.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly area.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work.
Interfaces: Inter-company personnel
People Managed: None
Decisions: Works under immediate supervision.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions
of the job.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
Impact of Error: Direct impact on product quality.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- High School diploma and or GED or equivalent work experience.
- May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.