- Excellent knowledge of soldering all Through-hole and SMT components.
- Follows Visual Aids to perform duties.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are accurately and effectively manufactured.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly area.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of own work.
Interfaces: Inter-company personnel
People Managed: None
- Follow written processes and/or rework instructions to complete product through the soldering stage of manufacturing.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
Impact of Error: Direct impact on product quality.
- Formal or on the job training for specific soldering duties.
- Able to understand and perform specific requirements and inspect to IPC-610 workmanship requirements
- May perform training and lead and direct the work of others
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- High School diploma and or GED or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to Shaun.McGahey@imscorp-us.com