INTELLIGENT MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS is hiring a Manufacturing Planner Scheduler.
IMS is just that – the intelligent solution to our clients’ unique PCBA contract manufacturing needs. New Hampshire-based since 2005 with a team of leaders and employees who have worked together for almost 25 years. IMS provides an exceptional electronics contract manufacturing experience in a quick turn, high mix, low to medium volume world.
The Manufacturing Planner Scheduler is responsible for establishing and maintaining the Master Schedule and planning and coordinating production to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay. You will liaise with production supervisors, account managers, order administration, the documentation team, purchasing department and outside suppliers.
- Plan, prepare, issue, maintain and control production schedule to ensure the optimal flow of materials, documentation and information to meet production requirements and customer expectations.
- Review MRP exception messages to determine push/pull actions as necessary. Brief production and account managers on potential impacts.
- As required, follow up with all teams to expedite flow of material, BOMs, production documents and routers to meet production schedule.
- Coordinate priority requests from account management and production.
- Create capacity reports and interface with departments to plan for and resolve issues.
- Work with Production Expeditor to ensure WIP boards in Production are properly maintained.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated experience with MRP/ERP systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel (vlookup, pivot tables and formulas).
- Strong problem solving and time management skills with an ability to adapt to priority changes. Bias for action necessary.
- Pragmatic with an ability to make good business decisions.
- Superior organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of the electronics industry and manufacturing practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma or GED required.
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in planning and scheduling; electronics industry preferred.
- APICS CPIM/CSCP certification desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- MRP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bill of Materials: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts